COVID Secure Measures
The safety of our customers and our colleagues is our Number 1 priority at the Highwayman.
We make no apologies for implementing the many COVID-19 regulations and guidelines, in order to help keep everyone who visits our premises safe. We know these are an inconvenience, but it is in everyone’s interests to help bring this pandemic to an end.
We have introduced a large number of measures to help keep you all safe. These include:
- COVID 19 Risk Assessment completed
- Rigid adherence to the Rule of 6 – No bookings will be taken for more than 6 people. Any walk-in groups of more than 6 will be split up and served as separate tables.
- Clear signage throughout the premises detailing our COVID measures.
- One way systems for entry, exit and access to the toilets.
- Strictly only table-service
- Enhanced cleaning procedures throughout our premises
- Face-covering policy when walking around
- Mandatory NHS Track & Trace
- Disposable Menus
- Online app for self-ordering at table