COVID Secure Measures
The safety of our customers and our colleagues is our Number 1 priority at the Highwayman.
We make no apologies for implementing the many COVID-19 regulations and guidelines, in order to help keep everyone who visits our premises safe. We know these are an inconvenience, but it is in everyone’s interests to help bring this pandemic to an end.
We have introduced a large number of measures to help keep you all safe. These include:
- COVID 19 Risk Assessment completed
- Rigid adherence to the Rule of 6 – Bookings will only be accepted for up to 6 guests, OR a maximum of 2 households.
- Clear signage throughout the premises detailing our COVID measures.
- One way systems for entry, exit and access to the toilets.
- Strictly only table-service
- Enhanced cleaning procedures throughout our premises
- Face-covering policy when walking around
- ALL Adults (16 years+) MUST complete track and trace via NHS App or manual form.
- Disposable Menus
- Online app for self-ordering at table
- All staff are tested for COVID infection twice a week.